I Have WA28 SNAP-ON Ratching Torque AdaptorSockets does anyone know what these are?

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Sounds like either S&M toys or sockets that go with the WA28 ... socket wrench set... I am guessing the 2nd. You could find details on the manufacturers site and sell them on Ebay if you recently aquired them and don't want them.

  • 1 decade ago

    A torque wrench is used to apply a set amount of torsionary force on a nut, or similar. What you have I believe are the sockets, and are attached to the torque wrench to fit different sizes of nut.

    Snap-on is a quality brand, and you will be able to sell them for a decent sum, should you wish.

  • Akela
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    Sockets for a fancy ratchet. Think glorified wrench. If you don't have the ratchet that those fit on, then they are useless to you.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    is an special socket .

    shallow, and is driven by the ratchet, without any drive or extension.

    insted having a hole in the back of it , the ratchet has the hole.

    by the way, the Icon You using.......

    Girl !!! . You look gorgeous!!!!

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    for a torque wrench ...they are hardend steel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.