Tax questions?

1)if i havent worked in 2006, can my husband claim me as a depentent. he made about 28,000 in 2006.? 2)also, can eye glasses be tax deductable? 3) if we had to move overseas and everything was covered except the cost of shipping our pets, is the cost tax deductable? 4) moving overseas with our pets, we had to... show more 1)if i havent worked in 2006, can my husband claim me as a depentent. he made about 28,000 in 2006.?
2)also, can eye glasses be tax deductable?
3) if we had to move overseas and everything was covered except the cost of shipping our pets, is the cost tax deductable?
4) moving overseas with our pets, we had to have difference medical things done to them, is this tax deductable and is the mileage and gas also deductable?
5) my husband is in the army, and when he went to AIT we had to pay for his plane ticket back to our state so that he could do recruiting and pack so that we could move overseas, is the ticket tax deductable?
6) since we were moving overseas we had to attend a 3hr class, and we had to pay for mileage and gas and a hotel for overnight, are any of these tax deductable?
7) are there any tax discounts for being in active duty army?
i can not really ask our tax office here, they are german and dont know all the deductables that we are eligable for.
thanks 4 any help
Update: so none of these answers help. i can not go online to get military tax help, all they say is to see my tax office, which i explained in my original question, is not a good idea. then i do know that shipping my pets are considered tax deductable, i am just unsure where to itemize them. and the class WAS required... show more so none of these answers help. i can not go online to get military tax help, all they say is to see my tax office, which i explained in my original question, is not a good idea. then i do know that shipping my pets are considered tax deductable, i am just unsure where to itemize them. and the class WAS required that is why i said, we HAD to attended the class, they would not approve us for international travel with out it, so there fore,, it was require, as i alread said. so can anyone really answer my questions, which none of my answers so far are right.