can you plz send me a good essay on topic "coprruption"? Not less than 1000 words?

I need a good essay on Topic CORRUPTION in 1000 words..

Favorite Answer

Corruption in government is the root of social service decay. It is because of corruption that the systems in government become rotten because people only function based on what they can get "under the table" from it and zero service to the public. It is corruption that adds to the poverty of a nation because taxes do not get paid, services are not delivered, roads are not improved, health systems are neglected, people begin to steal and its basically the root of all evils in any government. To stamp out corruption takes more than just laws. Its takes a strong will and the courage to stand up against it.

You want an essay on the topic of corruption? OK, here goes:

One of the definitions of the word "corruption" is dishonest or the act of being dishonest. Asking others to do your homework is dishonest and a form of corruption.

That is about 982 words less than you actually need, but you can take it from there.

I think the definition of "corruption" would be not only to use an essay you didn't write, but to ask others to find the essay for you!

isn't asking for someone to do your homework for you a form of corruption?

not sure I know what "coprruption" is? Did you not do your spelling homework either?

This is the future of our society folks. Be afraid... Be very afraid.

dang u don't want somebody's else's work. teachers know trust me. I am a teacher and I know when my students use other peoples work and plagiarism!!!!

Do your own homework, kid. This is called "Homework Help" not "Do My Homework for Me". Sheesh.

Your teacher will be very mad at you lol.

are you that ding fries are done kid?