Mortgage co. needs 3 lines of credit, how do get a pymt history?

found our house thought everything was good to go. now the mortgage co needs 3 lines of credit on my husband, everything is in my name. except the car loan, cell phone, car insurance. I cant get them to give me a payment history stating it was paid on time. I can get when the accounts were open which was over 2 yrs... show more found our house thought everything was good to go. now the mortgage co needs 3 lines of credit on my husband, everything is in my name. except the car loan, cell phone, car insurance. I cant get them to give me a payment history stating it was paid on time. I can get when the accounts were open which was over 2 yrs ago. How do i get them to give me a history of my payment? And does the mortgage co. really need the pymt history or just the bills in his name. we are just about to give up, and we found a house and already put down the escrow money. had the "good faith" papers from the mortgage company...hope you can understand my Q...its just we are scared and frustrated...someone please help us. we are 1st time buyers...thanx so so much...