Why don't men ever admit when they're wrong????

And don't say they're never wrong, because they are ALL THE TIME!!!!!

• james
    Favorite Answer

i know i have been wrong before and will be wrong again soon. i personally don't see how hard it is to say if i was wrong about something. there are a million ways to do something so right or wrong is just opinion.if your not open minded how can you grow as a person. i would hate to be perfect ..how boring that would be. i respect a person alot more when they or i can admit a wrong.my favorite is i don't care who's right or wrong just what are we going to do about it. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do...haha

Men's pencils aren't really much more than a stub so that every

perceived slight whittles just a little bit more off the little thing.

Pride, ego, sense of self, it is all in the pencil. Notice how busy the pencil gets when the ego is stoked? Businessmen, bankers, lawyers, plumbers it's all the same. Men kill for it and women die over it.

Admitting to be wrong have different faces. Do you want them to say verbally "yes I am wrong?".It is incorrect. You have to understand their body language, their behavior and will find that each one of it saying that yes he was wrong. The similar thing is also with women. So it is not proper for the partners to expect the other to say it in so many words. If you start reading this unspoken language your life will be much more happy.

Source(s): Own experience

Do you ever admit when you are wrong? Or are you perfect!

Why are they wrong ALL THE TIME!!!! Maybe because they tryed to make you happy, but nothing can make you happy, so put the blame on them right?? You put all your eggs in the same basket and they all turned rotten. So don't blame every man for something another man has done to you. BECAUSE THEY AREN'T WRONG ALL THE TIME, MAYBE ITS JUST YOU!!!

Pride and majority of men still doesn't get it that apologizing will score them points later than refusing to admit that they're wrong.

• John B

I admit when I am wrong. Last time was in April 1972.

The fact that somebody does not agree with you does not make them wrong. Maybe both are right from their point of view.

So that therefore means that girls are always right? Yeah, doesn't seem like a biased question at all.

But hey, are youuuu ever wrong in your own mind? Maybe, but how often do you want to be? Guys are competitive, so they never want to be proven wrong, and if you make a big deal of it...then we'll fight even harder to 'beat' you.

being a man i guess we don't like 2 be wrong but i would be the first 2 admit if i was

stupidity!!!!!!!!!! You know for self that he is wrong but will he will never admit to it or even fuss with you all night long. Until you raise your hands up in defeat just to shut him up and get on your nerves. Stand your ground!!!!!!! I made that mistake and lost my identity. Write down what ever he says and time and date it so when another argument you have evidence to hush him up

I admit when I wrong

You sound like the kind of person who wont admit when she's wrong though