How long do Oranda and Telescope goldfish live?

I just got a new book to care for my goldfish, and it states that my Orandas may be at least three to four years old based on their caps, but that they only live 5-10 years. I was under the impression that if I give them a big enough tank and take care of them, they could live longer. Thanks for any advice! If... show more I just got a new book to care for my goldfish, and it states that my Orandas may be at least three to four years old based on their caps, but that they only live 5-10 years. I was under the impression that if I give them a big enough tank and take care of them, they could live longer. Thanks for any advice! If anyone knows how big my goldfish should be before I move them from a 30 gallon tank to a 55 or larger, I would love to know:) Beth
Update: These are two fish, btw. thanks!
Update 2: Thanks for the advice. In my current second floor apartment, I have a new 30 gallon, but don't think I can get a 55 or preferably larger aquarium until I move again in about 6 months (and then I will use the 30 for some cute smaller fish I have had in a 10 gallon in the past). Does that sound safe?