I purchased item through ebaY.in; Neither the ebaY nor seller (who cheated) responds?

I purchased a solitaier diamond as advertised by ISHQ named Delhi seller. On receiving the product I found it inferior grade. I talked to the seller & he told me as per terms & condition of the sale, full money will be refunded. I sent back the item immediately & he received it. Since then for last 5 months he... show more I purchased a solitaier diamond as advertised by ISHQ named Delhi seller. On receiving the product I found it inferior grade. I talked to the seller & he told me as per terms & condition of the sale, full money will be refunded. I sent back the item immediately & he received it. Since then for last 5 months he is harassing saying 'I will refund soon' but refund never came. ebaY on the other hand asks for dialogue with the seller for resolving dispute, but dialogue helps seller buy time & then ebaY says they can not protect me as per terms of ebaY 60 days from purchase is over. What should I do now? I live in Bhubaneswar (Orissa). ebaY is located in Bombay & seller in Delhi.