Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Where can I find/buy Merrill Nisker songs?

I've looked for her for a few months now, I loved her album Fancypants Hoodlum when I was younger, but it isn't being sold anywhere that I can find now as it was an Indy CD.

She is now known as Peaches and has a lot of CDs out with a completely different genre of music.

I'm looking to buy the actual music, get mp3 copies, anything! Please help me find this awesome album!

Favorite Answer

Merrill Nisker - Songs and Videos - AOL Music

Download, listen and watch Merrill Nisker songs and music videos on AOL Music. ... videos. songs. albums. Search. En Español. Merrill Nisker. MAIN SONGS/VIDEOS ...

I would look on iTunes.com they have the best search engine and most of it dates really far back. If you've tried that you can also buy it off the net. Its the most effective way of getting that cd. If none of these work, e-mail me I'll be sure to find it.

LIMEWIRE HAS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!

im so serious, download it.

it's FREE and it has the widest variety.

& the good thing about it is that there are no pop-ups or viruses or whatever. right when you type a song title or artist, a whole list of songs show up within seconds.

• eBay, half.com, amazon.