Has anyone tried this therapy? Any side effects? How often do you do it?
- ilse72Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
No, I have not tried HRT implants and never would for several reasons:
1. they are outlawed in the U.S. (where I live)
2. they can cost a person her life
3. they have horrendous side effects, some of which are fatal
4. some implants are faulty and so they don't dissolve or release the medication as they are supposed to
Side effects include:
I suggest you do some very intensive research before you even consider this course of treatment.Source(s): I'm an R.N.