Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩各位英文達人幫忙~~~英文履歷

這是我的英文履歷...請達人們幫忙看一下,有哪些需要修改的地方~~

I graduated from the XXX Uniersity, majored in Economic. Being a member of the student association, I had held several sport activities and athletic events during university life. I realized that communication skill and team-work are as important as leading ability through holding these events.

I entered the privite English language center after graduated. The main jobs including enrolled new students, hosted the holiday parties. It is really a challenging job that I had to deal with the different kinds of problems everyday. It really needs patience, passion and careful. However, my communicating ability was getting better in that period.

The next job was a secretary of a semi-conductor company. My duties including vendors event cooperated, product introduction drafting, brochure/ flyer/ give-away designing and survey, and exhibit planning. All the above take time to communicate with different departments. The ability of expression and accepting the opinions are required.

After working in ABC for 2 years, I quit and had a half year self-study tour in New Zealand. That was an fantastic opportunity to develop my mind and experience the different cultures. I met people whom came from different countries. We discussed and shared the opinion. Not only can enhance the language ability, but broaden the sight at the same time.

I am an optimistic, positive, and easy-going person, always open-minded and willing to learn new things. I will pay all my attention to the job, and do all my best to achieve the goal.

Thanks for your time. Hope that I could have a chance to introduce myself face to face.

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

I graduated from the XXX University, majored in Economic. Being a member of the student association, I participated in several sport activities and athletic events. Through organizing these events, I had learnt that teamwork and communication skills are important elements in leadership.

After I graduated, I worked for a private English Language Centre. My main duties were student enrolment and organizing holiday parties.

It was really challenging as I had to deal with different kinds of problems everyday. This required patience, passion and meticulousness. But on the other hand, my communication ability had also improved.

My next job was a secretary in a semi-conductor company. My duties involved organizing vendor events, product launches, exhibitions, survey and conceptualizing brochure/ flyer/ give-away. All these coordination required communication among different departments. Therefore, it was important to be able to express clearly and understand various opinions.

After working in ABC for 2 years, I decided to quit and leave for a 6-month self-study tour in New Zealand. This was a fantastic opportunity to widen my horizon and experience different cultures. I met people, coming from various countries. We engaged in discussion and shared different ideas. As a result, my language ability improved immensely and I felt my perspective of things had been broadened.

I am an easy-going person who is receptive towards new things. I am attentive towards my job and will try my best to achieve the final goal.

Hopefully we can meet up and talk further on how I could be of great contribution to your company.

Looking forward to hear from you.

2007-03-10 21:06:31 補充:

meticulousness - 細心

But on the other hand, my communication ability improved immensely.

conceptualise - 策劃

Not only had my language ability improved, my perspective of things had also been enriched.

• ?

幫你修改如下,希望對你有所助益。

I graduated from the XXX Uniersity, and majored in Economics. I hold several sport activities and athletic events when I joined the student association. During these exercises, I realized that communication and teamwork are the most important things.

I worked in a privite English language center after my graduation. The main jobs hosted the holiday parties, including enrolling new students, . It is really a challenging job that I had to deal with the different kinds of problems. It needs a lot of patience, passion and carefulness. Of course, my communication ability was getting better and better during this period.

The next job was a secretary of a semi-conductor company. My job was to manage to cooperate vendors event , product introduction drafting, brochure/ flyer/ give-away designing and survey, and exhibit planning. I needed to take time to communicate with many people in each department. The ability of expression and accepting different opinions are required.

After working in ABC for 2 years, I quit and had half an year to have a self-study tour in New Zealand. That was an fantastic opportunity to develop my mind and experience the different cultures. I met people whom come from different countries. We discussed and shared the opinions each other. It not only can enhance the language ability, but also broaden the sight in my mind at the same time.

I am an optimistic, positive, and easy-going person, and willing to learn new things. I will pay all my attention to the job, and do all my best to achieve the goal.

Source(s): 總經理秘書的我