Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

how to setup Gmail in sony ericsson w810i?

Hello, please help me in setting up gmail in my new phone sonyericsson w810i. please give me details

Favorite Answer

Firstly the settings fo the gmail account are as follows

Messaging --> email --> settings --> Account settings --> New Account

You are asked to create an account name.

gmail

Once that is done, you automatically move on to the setup screens.

Connect Using: GPRS Data Account, not WAP. In my case Orange Internet

Protocol: POP3

Incoming Server: pop.googlemail.com

Incoming Port: 995

Encryption --> Incoming Server: SSL

Encryption --> Outgoing Server: SSL

Username: username@googlemail.com (or gmail.com)

Password: your password

Outgoing Server: smtp.googlemail.com

Outgoing Port: 465

Email Address: username@googlemail.com (or gmail.com)

Download: Whatever your preference is

From Name: Whatever you want

Signature: Your signature

Copy Outgoing: off

Check Interval: Whatever your preference

Then Download the Certificates From

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E74WQZMG

Unzip this and within it you will find 3 certificates. All you have to do is transfer this to your phone either via the USB cable or as i did by bluetooth to the phone. Once the phone recieves it it will ask you to accept it and install it. it will then be saved to your phones memory and show up under the security > certificates section on your phone.

Thats is it. You can now send and recieve emails using your phones email client without any error messages

• croes

the main properly known differences- are digicam high quality and memory and Walkman interface and length. I do think of the k800i like its predecessor the k750i will go through an identical problematic joystick the place simply by fact the w810i is greater button based. (I artwork in a telephone shop and we had this way of large form of maintenance for joystick issues) The k800i is plenty larger yet many places are beginning as much as furnish away the m2 playing cards. i come across that a 2 mega-pixel photos off my w800i-are extremely good, even whilst on my laptop show screen. The k800i has a function called terrific percentwhich takes 9 %. in a row so which you get 9 %. interior a pair of seconds. purely ask your self whats the main needed function you prefer- and ideally get a demo from a telephone shop! wish this helps ;D