(mainly for americans)Why is it unpatriotic to ask questions about the 911 attacks?

There are so many discrepancies surrounding the events of September the 11th, questions that need to be addressed. I am not a conspiracy theorist, I do not go out looking for these discrepancies and I do not believe or disbelieve anything I read and hear. It's all propaganda after all, whether it's left... show more There are so many discrepancies surrounding the events of September the 11th, questions that need to be addressed. I am not a conspiracy theorist, I do not go out looking for these discrepancies and I do not believe or disbelieve anything I read and hear. It's all propaganda after all, whether it's left wing or right wing. But it seems to me that many people are unwilling to confront these issues so as not to appear un-American. I've read so many comments on You Tube below the Loose Change film that I don't understand. Loads of people say we shouldn't question because that is attacking the memory of the people who died. But those people are the reason we should ask questions surely? The "Jersey Girls" tried to question the Government and nobody cared what they had to say (www.believeyourowneyes.com). I'm not attacking anyone here, I just don't understand. Maybe someone could shed some light on the matter.
Update: The Jersey Girls are a group of women are all related to someone who died on 911. Mothers and wives. So I suspect they know what it feels like. They never started out as conspiracy theorists or government haters. They just had questions they wanted answered and these questions mounted up over time. They are not... show more The Jersey Girls are a group of women are all related to someone who died on 911. Mothers and wives. So I suspect they know what it feels like. They never started out as conspiracy theorists or government haters. They just had questions they wanted answered and these questions mounted up over time. They are not necessarily questioning who committed the attacks, they are questioning the events leading up to and following them with regards to the amount of information that the Government had and has compared to how much they claim to have and have had. There is a film called Press 911 For Truth.
Update 2: I'd recommend it.