i need help?

Im concidering to move miami & i wanted to know how much would it be a month for everything & how much gas can be?

Favorite Answer

When I lived there (which was about 5 years ago) my rent in an Okay place and 1 bedroom was close to $900 a month. Water was like $50-75 and Electric was about $150. Gas um that just depends on what the rate is. Also the cable/satellite is way more down there plan at least $150 a month. I did also notice that gas for your car is always over $3.00. Be sure you find a safe place to live, and see what they include in your rent! I will tell you if you go to Fort Lauderdale you can save a little on housing. It is very nice over there and it is really not far from Miami.

The cost of living keeps rising down here. A one bedroom apartment in a good neighborhood will run about 900-1000 a month. If you live in an apartment, your water most likely would be included, unless you rent a small house. My water bill is about $250 quarterly. As far as food goes, sometimes I think it's easier to eat out if you're 1 person. Meat is very high, but dairy products are cheap. You have to have cable, or you have 1 channel to watch, and cable with high speed internet is $120 monthly. Gas right now in at the national average...about $2.55 a gallon, and will rise along with the rest of the country. Then there's your electric, which is high, but depends on the size of your place, and what temp. you run your a/c at.

I'm not sure how much, but plan on a whole damn lot.