I (from punjab) applied for canada immigration in july 2002 as a skiller worker. when can i expect interview?

My name is Satnam Singh Curry. I belong to Punjab, India. I have applied for canada immigration in july 2002 as a skilled worker. I usually check the cic.gc.ca website for the status of my application but i always see the same status "Your case is in progress". You anybody tell me how long it will take to get through the entire visa process. When can I expect the interview call or Medical letter.

Your early reply would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

• Capri
    Favorite Answer

SAT SARYA KAL PA G

i cant understand why ur case is taking so long

U applied directly r through a consultant?

if through consultant check with him he might have knowldge of the quee at the visa post other wise check any body in ur circle who applied around ur time.

any way u have to wait until they give u any reply. as far as i know u cant call and check the status of ur application

do this trick

if there is any change in your experience , family status ,education or any oher thing send them a letter mentioning ur REF NO. they will get ur case in hands to file the current INFO it might help to expedite

As sad as it is, people who come into our country illegally have a much easier time obtaining a visa and/or citizenship.

Try calling immigration and make sure that you haven't fallen through the cracks

Around july 2102