WET DEEP WAVE HAiR???????

Is there anyway I can acheive that look on my hair without getting a weave? I have nice long dark brown hair. If so, How do I do it?

PLEASE HELP!!

Favorite Answer

whoa I was wondering the same thing and we seem to have the same type of hair... idk I've heard Curly Pudding works (if you're African-American or biracial)?

well...personally i'm not too sure...but i think that aussie sells a special crimper gel for that and also i think you can just wet your hair, put some regular hair gel on you hands, flip your hair over your head and squeeze the gel into your hair. like in a sort of crimping/bouncing motion. Those are the only ways i've heard of but my friend uses the hair gel method and i've seen it and it looks really cute!!

Too bad your not in my area because I would flatiron that hair and make it look like you have a fresh relaxer. Thats what you need every two weeks. Then all you have to do is wrap it up with a rayon or silk scarf.

Source(s): I do this all day, its my profession
  • guess

try a perm ,,,be sure and go to a professional hair stylist