how can I pay off legal fines and collation agency?

I owe a little over 3,000 dollors how can I get help to pay then off?

3 Answers

  • Faye H
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I'm assuming that if you have fines, these are court ordered. Call the court and make payment arrangements.

    The collection agency, call them, make a payment plan with them, ask them to reduce the interest rate. Get anything you agree to in writing.

    $3000.00 is not that bad. I've seen people on here that owe $30,000. So, just don't get any further in debt. Start making payments and pay as much as you can at a time. The longer you take to pay it off, the more interest is going to get tacked on to it.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    If you are working, that is really a small amount. Call up a consumer advocate company, or a credit repair company, they advertise all the time, and sign up. With a small total like $3000.00, that will be an easy workout.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    pay each month on the bills

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.