Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

okay can you tell me how to explain the website map of any website?

i want to descriptively elaborate the website map of any website say www.amazon.com

so what i have to have?

what will be the look of that description?

how will i explain all tabs/ links of website?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Amazon.com is what industry would call an E-Commerce website. Most people throw around the term portal also. E-commerce is just because they are transacting business with regular people and the portal is because they pull together companies like Toys R Us, CD Now, and sell them in one storefront.

The links on the left are static links that take you to areas within the webiste itself. If you are a member of Amazon.com the links in the center are personalized to your history (what you buy, what you browse).

Here is a snippet from Wikipedia

Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) is an American electronic commerce company based in Seattle, Washington. It was one of the first major companies to sell goods over the Internet and was one of the iconic stocks of the late 1990s dot-com bubble. After the bubble burst Amazon faced skepticism about its business model, but it made its first annual profit in 2003. Amazon also owns Alexa Internet, A9.com, and the Internet Movie Database (IMDb).

Founded as Cadabra.com by Jeff Bezos in 1994 and launched in 1995, Amazon.com began as an online bookstore, though it soon diversified its product lines, adding DVDs, music CDs, computer software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and more. Amazon has established separate websites in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, France, China, and Japan and it ships globally on selected products.

Amazon offers web services for access to its catalog as well as for integration with retailers like Target and Marks & Spencer. A9.com provides search engine services directly on the Amazon.com site.

• hintz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

hiya girlie!! I play halo too!! Im assuming your speaking approximately Halo 3, it incredibly is the only one i've got performed. you could seek for walkthroughs to get the skulls, and if I endure in recommendations applicable once you get them you could turn on them in activity and that they are going to do weird and wonderful stuff(as an occasion once you kill the little issues that run around they burst into confetti :D) in case you prefer a top level view for all the maps I positioned a hyperlink in the source field thingy, basically scroll down the website and you will see Halo 3 maps. As for matchmaking on line, theres a hyperlink down there that lists all of them and what they're ^_^ i wish it facilitates!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.