Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英~ 讀書計畫 (麻煩各位了)

近程:

在二技期間:

在二技兩年的生活中,我希望自己能夠知識與應用並重,把自己訓練成一位會計師。必竟這並不是我最初的理想,但如今我選擇了這方面的道路,我願意勇敢去嘗試,在兩年內,我會積極去考相關證照,我也會努力吸收學校提供給我的學識,並著重實務應用,以期能有熟練的能力,為將來進修和就業鋪路。

除了課內的學習之外,我也將主動參加社團以及各種活動,藉此可以使我於人、事、物有更廣泛的接觸,而能從中學習待人接物之道,我相信這對我於將來出社會以後會有很大的幫助。此外,熱愛運動的我,相信投入自己所喜愛的活動,會使我在二計生活中更加多彩多姿。

遠程:

二技畢業後:

我會針對我主修的類別繼續攻讀研究所,在取得更高的學位前,我打算先進入工作職場一段時間,增加自己的實戰經驗,使自己不和社會脫節,之後再繼續進修更高的學位,這樣一來不但能夠先發揮所學的知識,也能在不斷的進修中提升自己的實力。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Short range:

During two skills:

In the life of two years of two skills, I hope oneself can knowledge train oneself into an accountant with using regarding as equally important. This unexpectedly must not be my first ideal, but nowadays I have chosen the road in this respect, I am willing to go to try bravely, within two years, I will go to take an exam of relevant certificates actively, I will make great efforts to absorb the knowledge that the school offers to me too, focusing on practice application, expect that there can be skilled ability, and employment pave the way in order to receive a training in future.

Besides study in the lesson, I will participate in the corporation and various kinds of activities voluntarily too, can make me have extensive contact on people, thing, thing by this, can practise the way to get along with people from the middle school, I believe this produce after the society having heavy help very on future me. In addition, I having deep love for sports, believe and put into the activity liked by oneself, will make me more colorful and more colourful in two life of counting.

Long-range:

After two skills graduate:

I will continue majoring in the research institute to the classification which I major in, before obtaining higher degree, I plan to enter job market of the job period in advancement, increase one's own actual combat experience, make oneself with disconnect by society, is it receive a training high degree to continue later, not only can first knowledge studied to give play to in this case, can improve one's own strength when receive a training in a constant one.

我翻的給你參考看看

During two skills:

Long-range:

After two skills graduate:

Near distance:

During the period of 2-year technological program:

In the life of 2-year technological program two years, I hope oneself can the knowledge and application lay equal stress on, training an oneself an accountant.Necessarily and unexpectedly this isn't my first ideal, but I chose the road of this aspect now, I would like to be brave to try, within two years, I will test a related license actively, I will also work hard to absorb the scholarship that the school provides to me, and emphasize the actual situation application to have by wishing a well-trained ability, studying to pave road surface with employment for the future.

In addition to the learning in the lesson, I will also attend the association and various activity actively, by this the way that can make me have more extensive contact in the person, matter, thing, and can learn way to get along with people from it, I believed this to me paid a society in future hereafter will have a very great help.Have a passion for exercise in addition of I, believe devotion the activity liked by oneself, will make me more colorful in two account the life.

Long range:

The 2-year technological program graduates behind:

I will continue to persue an institute to the category that I major in, before obtaining higher academic degree, I plan a forerunner to go into the work job field for a period of time, increasing own true war experience, making oneself on bed terms society become disjointed, after again continue to study higher academic degree, can develop the knowledge learned first by so doing and not only, can also promote an own strength in the continuous continuing education.