Night Terrors?

My Daughter is almost 5 months old and is sleeping in her own crib. For the last 4-5 nights she is waking up every hour or hour and a half, screaming and crying. She is awake and has real tears, I let her cry for a few minutes but her crying gets worse. as soon as I go into her room, I try the pacifier and will... show more My Daughter is almost 5 months old and is sleeping in her own crib. For the last 4-5 nights she is waking up every hour or hour and a half, screaming and crying. She is awake and has real tears, I let her cry for a few minutes but her crying gets worse. as soon as I go into her room, I try the pacifier and will finally pick her up and within seconds she calms down and falls back asleep. I put her back in her crib and this happens all over again. She has a night light, and soft music I can put on. She has no problem falling asleep in her own crib. I wonder why she isn't staying asleep. Could this be night terrors? Any suggestions?
She also takes a warm bath and is full before bed. She doesn't sleep much during the days, but at night she normally sleeps, 3-4 hours at a time. This is something new and I can figure it out.