Do christians actually think they can drink poison and not die?

Well they SHOULD! According to the book of mark, any Christian can drink deadly poison and not die. They can also lay their hands on the sick and heal (just like jesus) (thats mark 16:16-18) Of course the bible did state this is only possible for baptized TRUE believers. I am half worried that some... show more Well they SHOULD!

According to the book of mark, any Christian can drink deadly poison and not die.

They can also lay their hands on the sick and heal (just like jesus)

(thats mark 16:16-18)

Of course the bible did state this is only possible for baptized TRUE believers.

I am half worried that some wacky christian will read this and KNOW they are a true believer and drink a bottle of clorox, hmmm hope i am not liable.
Update: System of a Down: I am not the one promoting self harm, thats the bible. I am just telling you whats in that thing. SeetheLight: If you still believe that the christian hucksters are healing cancer with some healing voodoo stuff, look up penn and tellers trick with red dyed cotton and sleight of... show more System of a Down: I am not the one promoting self harm, thats the bible. I am just telling you whats in that thing.

SeetheLight: If you still believe that the christian hucksters are healing cancer with some healing voodoo stuff, look up penn and tellers trick with red dyed cotton and sleight of hand.

Flutterby, would the lord want you telling me to drink poison?

Do any of you christians EVER practice the preachings of the bible?

Besides i am not a true believer, poison would kill me.. and i bet it would take out every other so called true believer that tried it.
Update 2: PLEASE do not take my word for it..

Go get your bible and look it up...

I cant make up stuff this good.
Update 3: Angelique: No need to get so indignant. I didnt say you dont believe. However, if you find yourself UNABLE to heal the sick. I would say BASED ON THE BIBLE. That you are not a true believer.