George Bush haters...?

I have a few questions for all of you Bush haters. First of all, I know for a fact that if Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan attacked the U.S., you would all hate George Bush for not stopping it. Yet when he does some prevention (a.k.a. the Iraq and Afghanistan wars), you still hate him. Isn't it better to be fighting... show more I have a few questions for all of you Bush haters. First of all, I know for a fact that if Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan attacked the U.S., you would all hate George Bush for not stopping it. Yet when he does some prevention (a.k.a. the Iraq and Afghanistan wars), you still hate him. Isn't it better to be fighting there than here? It was going to happen sooner or later. Also, why do you blame him for Hurricane Katrina? He didn't send the storm to Louisiana. He also isn't responsible for evacuating the state, it's the governer's job to warn the citizens of a deadly storm. Why is everything Bush's fault when all he's doing is trying to look out for the welfare of the U.S.? Are you just ungrateful? Stop blaming him for all of the problems he has no control over!
Update: Spool32- You say there was no evidence that Iraq or Afghanistan was going to attack us. #1 Afghanistan did attack us, well, a terrorist group from there did. We're really there helping Afghanistan people and eliminating the terrorists from the world. #2 If Iraq did attack us, like we once thought, you... show more Spool32-
You say there was no evidence that Iraq or Afghanistan was going to attack us.
#1 Afghanistan did attack us, well, a terrorist group from there did. We're really there helping Afghanistan people and eliminating the terrorists from the world.
#2 If Iraq did attack us, like we once thought, you would all blame George Bush for not stopping them. You're just a bunch of hypocrites that can't be satisfied.

You also said that Katrina was his fault because it was a large scale disaster. Okay, what about all of the other major hurricane's? The governer evacuated the states, not the president. Same as every other natural disaster.
Update 2: boogityman- I never said that Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan would form a union and attack the U.S., I'm saying that they are the ones that need our attention right now. We need to keep an eye on them because they are the most likely to attack the U.S. So is North Korea. If we don't watch them, then we... show more boogityman-
I never said that Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan would form a union and attack the U.S., I'm saying that they are the ones that need our attention right now. We need to keep an eye on them because they are the most likely to attack the U.S. So is North Korea. If we don't watch them, then we have surprise attacks and World War 3 could start.
Update 3: Longhaired Freaky Person, War was in the Biblical times and it will be forevermore. God has been involved in wars and I think He supports them. You're peace marches and weed smoking won't stop that. War wins our freedom. It won it in the past and will continue to win it in the future. Maybe if you... show more Longhaired Freaky Person,
War was in the Biblical times and it will be forevermore. God has been involved in wars and I think He supports them. You're peace marches and weed smoking won't stop that. War wins our freedom. It won it in the past and will continue to win it in the future. Maybe if you weren't high on marijuana, you could realize that.
Update 4: penbuddy,
I somewhat agree with you. The U.S. doesn't need to be involved in other countries' affairs, but in this case, Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan need to be watched as protection for the U.S. I think that's a logical reason to get involved.
Update 5: cogs-
I sure am worried about Hitllary! ;)
Update 6: tabethamarie2002,
Show me where I said that three countries attacked us. I didn't say that at all. I merely said that those three countries are/were threats to mine, yours, and everyone else in the U.S.'s life.
Update 7: Gemini- If we didn't invade countries we thought were threats, we could be dead by now. It's a safety issue, not a personal issue. What would happen if we thought a country was a threat but didn't act on it, then that country came and killed millions of people? I say it's better to find out the... show more Gemini-
If we didn't invade countries we thought were threats, we could be dead by now. It's a safety issue, not a personal issue. What would happen if we thought a country was a threat but didn't act on it, then that country came and killed millions of people? I say it's better to find out the easier and faster way.
Update 8: Roxxi S- Sure, he should have gotten more help for the hurrican victims, but I also think those involved with Katrina could have done more on their part. Instead of raiding stores, raping women, and murdering people, they could have been rebuilding their houses or helping others get to safety. There's... show more Roxxi S-
Sure, he should have gotten more help for the hurrican victims, but I also think those involved with Katrina could have done more on their part. Instead of raiding stores, raping women, and murdering people, they could have been rebuilding their houses or helping others get to safety. There's absolutely no reason to expect the government to take care of every little personal problem you have.
Update 9: masterjack_98-
I have, infact, gone through the ninth grade. I wouldn't be fighting for Bush, I would be fighting for our country's freedom. My life is worth freedom. Keep telling yourself that and maybe you can gain some patriotism.
Update 10: Zelda-
If the U.S. is ready for a woman president, it definitely should be Condi Rice. She is a great person.
Update 11: ROSEY-
Don't call me buddy. I'm no friend of yours.
Update 12: mark k-
True story. Well done!