Have you tried massage therapy to alleviate Lupus pain?

Favorite Answer

I do not have lupus, but I am a massage therapist. During an active flare up of lupus massage that assists the circulatory system should be avoided. Circulatory massage may make some symptoms worse. During remission circulatory massage is a good plan for stress mgmt. which can trigger attacks. It aids in reducing pain and anxiety, and to help maintain flexibility.

If you are under a doc's care you really should get the ok to start with massage, not only out of concern for the circulatory system, but also for all the other systems that are affected by (systemic) lupus. Massage assists the body's internal healing capabilities, what a wonderful gift to give an already struggling body! I wish you the best with your search.

Homeopathic Treatment(s) for Lupus (Erosion of the Skin) :-

Head remedy; intercurrent also Radium Bromide 30 or 200, 4 hourly

Brown saddle across the nose; aversion to loved ones and family members Sepia 30 or 200, 6 hourly

Worse going in the sun. Disseminated erythematous lupus Natrum Carb 30 or 200, 4 hourly

Lupus with burning sensation; restlessness and exhaustion; better by hot, worse by cold. Unquenchable thirst Arsenic Album 30 or 200, 4 hourly

Take Care and God Bless !

Source(s): 20+ Years of Homeopathic Practice.