Raymont asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Is 671 a good credit score?

Im trying tod figure out if I have good credit score or bad oldne im 22 years ol

Best Answer

"Overall, a score of 650 or above is a sign of very good credit, and a very good credit score. People with scores of 650 or higher will, all things considered, have a good chance of obtaining quality loans at the best interest rates.

Scores of 620 to 650 indicate good credit, but also may point to potential trouble areas that creditors will want to look at and review. A lender may require additional documentation before a loan will be approved.

With scores of below 620, consumers may find that they can still obtain a loan. However, the process will be lengthier and more involved, as creditors consider scores below this threshold to be an indicator of greater credit risk."

• ?

Is 671 A Good Credit Score

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is 671 a good credit score?

Source(s): 671 good credit score: https://shortly.im/lgEHh

I'm looking into buying a house for investment purposes pretty soon so I've been doing quite a bit of research on this type of stuff recently. My score is right around there as well. I'm 25 and from what I understand for someone in our age group that is a very good score. People our age tend to have quite a bit of student loans on there and we also don't have that much credit history yet. So yeah it is a good score. Just remember with credit scores it is a bit relative, someone with more credit history and older would be expected to have a higher score.

671 is fair depending on the open accounts in your credit history and how responsible you are with payments. with this score you can buy a house at a higher interest rate and a higher down payment. FHA requires allows a lower score of 640... so 671 is not bad but it really is not good either. It is workable

I'm certain that you must find every financial clarification at: loandirectory.info-

RE Is 671 a good credit score?

• Faye H

The median credit score is 723. You'll get better interest rates on credit cards, mortgage loans, etc. if you can get it up a bit more. 720 or above is considered best when negotiating interest rates.

Here's a couple websites to look at to figure out the scoring.

I have researched credit scores and that is a good score for a 22 year old but now u just have to maintain it and try not to over extend. from what i have found anything above 650 is good and makes u look good at paying bills

Don't get totaly ripped off. Stop by this excellent website - KNOWYOURCREDITOPTIONS.COM

Be familiar with all of your credit techniques. Identify premier sources in the industry. Its a necessity read about nearly anything connected with financial loans, credit rating, along with personal debt.

Best wishes

yes thats a good credit score