How difficult would it be to put a foundation under a manufactured home?

I have a manufactured home that is up on blocks. I want to put a foundation under it. Is there a farely quick and affordable way to do this?
Update: First, thank you for your help. $1200 is affordable to me. Would the house have to have the plumbing and electrical disconnected and all of that?
Update 2: I'm getting some really good comments so here is some additional info and I appreciate your time and answers. I don't want a basement, I just want to place it on some kind of foundation like blocks or something. It's not a regular mobile home it's a little bigger than a double wide and shaped... show more I'm getting some really good comments so here is some additional info and I appreciate your time and answers.

I don't want a basement, I just want to place it on some kind of foundation like blocks or something. It's not a regular mobile home it's a little bigger than a double wide and shaped differently.

There are no wheels it sits on blocks and is considered real property already. It was built in 1989. Thank you again.