Kiss kiss kiss?

Okay... so this weekend is my "really good friend's" birthday... (We say that we are going out, but we've never taken anything beyond just a simple boy-girl friendship (no kissing, etc.)) Anyways, for his present I was planning on giving him this gift that I made for him and I also really want... show more Okay... so this weekend is my "really good friend's" birthday... (We say that we are going out, but we've never taken anything beyond just a simple boy-girl friendship (no kissing, etc.))

Anyways, for his present I was planning on giving him this gift that I made for him and I also really want to give him a kiss (like a real kiss... not on the cheek or anything) I don't want to just plant one on him out of complete surprise (since we've been going out for the past 4 months that could be quite a shocker to him) I want to make the kiss really cute/fun/memorable...

Are there any suggestions on how to make a quick and cute move?

ps- please don't comment on our relationship (I know it is going a bit slower than usual) Trust me... we like eachother a lot, we just haven't "done anything"
Update: The 1st gift is really fragile and could break...

He is also a lot taller than me.