promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Ohkay
Lv 5
Ohkay asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Serious answers only plz keith shut up: Is it possible to bleed even if your hymen isnt completely broke?

just been "hit" a lot

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

normally,girls are born with perforated hymen so that , menses can get out through the perforation &when u have sex complete torsion of the hymen occurs.

An imperforated hymen(congenital abnormality) assosciated with crypto menorrhea(menses collected inside internal genitalia)

it is very serious problem , surgery is the only ttt

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

i dont et what u mean by "hit a lot". like the guy is there ramming it in but not really getting inside? that doesnt sound like fun or make much sense. if you're gonna go that far why not just go all the way? but anyways, i think maybe your hymen can tear a little without breakking all the way (i think) so that could cause bleeding. otherwise there would be no reason for bleeding if you're not tearing any tissues.

• sander
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Why do you think of you're depressing? Do you paintings long hours? You spend money like loopy, is it frequently on playing or partying? Are you married or do you have an substantial different? answer those inquiries to your self and it could relieve some burden off you. provide money to the poor (even a quid), it will make it easier to sense extra effective as you have helped some one. in case you do not have an substantial different, how are you able to've a newborn? i think of you paintings puzzling to your money and spend all of it very without postpone. sit down in a quiet room and make a timetable of your each and daily/weekly ordinary. case in point, on Monday- bypass to paintings 9-6, come back consume, bathe, exercising, watch television, decide for a jog, sleep.

• 1 decade ago

Oh...yes you can bleed when your hymen does anything. you could do the splits and your hymen may tear. although your hymen breaks, do not be alarmed, it doesnt mean that you are no longer a virgin. its just a common thing if the girl isnt to careful... watch out for sports and stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes that happened to me. when i was gonna have sex for the first time i decided i didnt want to, but it had already ripped a little so it bled. when i actually did have sex, it didn't bleed anymore.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. It happened to me.

• 1 decade ago

Say what?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.