Who is Leonardo Dicaprio's girlfriend???

Who is Leonardo Dicaprio's girlfiend???? I heard that he and Gisele (bundchen) broke up. But who is he with now???

Favorite Answer

Hey Laura! I'm giving you the scoop on Leo DiCaprio's life, hon! Okay, well, yes he did break up with Gisele. She's with Tom, that dude expecting a baby with his ex, Bridget Moyanhan or whatever her name is. So, yeah. He's with another model, I guess he's loving all the exotic women here, right, he's with Bar Rafeali. You could probably find images on her but yes, they are dating and you can find it all confirmed on the much reliable magazine web site, PeopleMagazine.

He is single as of January 28,2007 and he was actually going out w/ Israeli model, Bar Rafaeli. His date to the Oscars was his Mom. He and Gisele Bundchen broke up last year. Giselle is currently dating New England Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady.

Source(s): www.hollywood.com/news
  • sander

it fairly is the enigma of the guy, he's fairly properly prevalent and a lot of pictures of him and each little thing, yet no longer plenty is prevalent of his deepest existence, I in simple terms in simple terms found out he enjoys swimming with sharks, he has a girl chum from Israel i think of too.

It's Lance Bass.

• I don't mean to sound dumb or anything but are Tom Welling and/or Lance Bass men? does that mean Leo is gay???

yeh he did break up with her, but hes now dating an israeli model Bar Rafaeli

please don't tell me he has a girlfriend,oh how i wish i could be with him,he's a lot cuter than i thought he would be!i'm so excited whenever i see him.i'm glad the departed won the oscars.hey, one thing,he's not a gay!!!!!!!i can't believe somebody can insult him.

He's with Tom Welling.

It's not a secret.

I believe he is single right now.

hes jst single i guess