how do you delete a gmail account??????????
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
If you decide that you don't need your Gmail account anymore, and you're sure you won't want your username in the future, you can simply close the account. Here's how:
1. Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
2. Open the Accounts tab.
3. Click Google Account settings.
4. Click Edit next to My services on the right side.
5. Click Delete Gmail Service.
Once you close your Gmail account, you can't reactivate it, and you won't be able to retrieve any messages.Source(s): Gmail Help Center http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answe...
- Den B7Lv 71 decade ago
Let G-Mail do it!
A Gmail account that hasn't been logged in to for six months.
You can still receive mail if your account is dormant, but you need to log in to keep your account active.
If you don't log in to Gmail within three months of it being labeled dormant -- or for nine consecutive months -- Google may delete the account.
- 5 years ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 years ago
where is gmail on yahoo