Fun things to do in San Diego?

What are some fun things to do in San Diego?

• Joe
    Favorite Answer

Here's a few ideas:

• Take the ferry over to Coronado and bike around the island, stopping to see the famous Hotel Del Coronado and its white sand beach

• Hike the Torrey Pines Reserve and then head over to the gliderport for lunch while you watch the fliers do their thing

• Walk around the La Jolla Cove area to see some of the best coastline in San Diego and check out the seals at Children's Pool

• Take surf lessons or just rent a board and give it a try

• Hike Mission Trails, one of the largest urban trail systems in the country

• Walk through Balboa Park to see some nice architecture and a whole bunch of museums

• Go canoeing around Lake Murray or Miramar

• Get a drink in the gaslamp quarter downtown

Source(s): Local Date Ideas & Events http://www.nearhere.com/

Definately go to the San Diego Zoo. I'd also recommend Sea World, Balboa Park and its many museums, Old Town. If you're planning a trip, try looking when a play/musical is going to be ib town. It can be anywhere around town like the Old Globe or Civic Theatre.

Catch a baseball game at Pac Bell stadium (if you're there during season) - great place! Then after the game you can walk a short distance to the Gas Lamp district for great restaurants, bars and clubs. Check out Coronado Island and the Del Coronado Hotel. Balboa Park and museums are a great way to spend an afternoon. Sea World & the Zoo.

Oh yeah, hit Pacific Beach for more great restaurants, bars, etc. - college crowd usually.

La Jolla Beach - great shopping & restaurants, snorkeling in the under water preserve, check out the seals in the pier. Fun place!

Source(s): Been there, done that (all of the above except Sea World).

San Diego Zoo and see Coronado as well.

Fun things to do in San Diego include: watersports, kayaking, hiking, biking, the zoo, wine tasting, cruising the bay, beach volleyball, have a bonfire on the beach, and more. For details on things to do in San Diego go to http://sandiego-romantics.com/

Balboa Park Museums and Old Town

The zoo, and wild animal park. The beach,(obviously) and Sea World!

Cafe Lulu is a great Hookah bar/ cafe downtown.

NEVER BEEN BUT I AM TOLD THEY HAVE A FANTASTIC ZOO,ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD .I WOULD CHECK IT OUT ,BUT I LOVE TO VISIT ZOOS.HAVE FUN.

If you're like me and like to shop, go to Horton Plaza and (I think it's called) Seaport Village...! :o)