help me plz?

i liked this guy last year but then i moved away. well im movin back to my old house at the end of the year... and i recently found out one of my friends likes that guy now. i still like him and probly will when i move back what should i do

p.s she knew i liked him and she told him but he doesnt like her

Favorite Answer

well you should give your self time to move back in to decide and once he sees .. now that he knows you like him see what his reaction is to the situation of having you move back time is your key and settle in slow you dont want to make your self to desperate you know ? make your self desirable to him dont ignore him either just dont enage to much in conversation like i said take everything slow let him make a move so you dont make a false one

well i think you should be his friend first then he will like you and will get to know you better so get to the boy first.