What does heaven look like?

Although I do not believe that Heaven exists, I nevertheless have always had an idea of what it might look like. I have always thought of Heaven as having and infiite blanket of white clouds for terrain and a clear azure sky overhead. Suddenly, a few moments ago, I realised how preposterous and narrow-minded this... show more Although I do not believe that Heaven exists, I nevertheless have always had an idea of what it might look like. I have always thought of Heaven as having and infiite blanket of white clouds for terrain and a clear azure sky overhead. Suddenly, a few moments ago, I realised how preposterous and narrow-minded this idea was. Therefore, I decided to find out the truth about Heaven's image:

Is there a specific depiction of Heaven that all Christians can agree upon? Can we know what Heaven looks like? Does Heaven look like anything at all?

Thank you for your answers to this somewhat trival question :)