promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do guys only talk about sports?

All of my guys friends only talk about sports and girls!!! It gets very annoying. How can I get them to talk to me about normal stuff?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well being a guy and with personal knowledge of this, we will never stop talkign aboutt his until we are prob. out of college. Sports are our lives, and it gives us a chance to show off without being told we are being dumb and trying to impress the girls. and we talk abotu girls because girls are a mystery, you never know what you chicks will do. the only way you can get your guy friends to talk about something else besides that to you, is if you get really close. then we can talk about the deep stuff, but that usually comes out with teh guy friends, not your chicka friends. perosnally, I would watch She's The Man, you'll get your answers solved in there.

Source(s): she's the man being a guy.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • shaman
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

For the most part, depending on the age of the guys that is normal stuff. Unless you want to add cars to that list too.

• 1 decade ago

sports n girls is normal for guys.

• 1 decade ago

cuz, guys are gonna talk about what most intrigues them!...girl, sports, NAS Car racing...all that good stuff!!

its a guy thing!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

lol.. your cute.. its a guy thing.. it be the same if you were with your girls and i was their and all you did with your girl was talk about each other fashion and if that new guy hot or not..

try talking about cars or ask them how you look, meaning your outfit..

• 1 decade ago

to a guy that is normal stuff and once you try to change that you'll be the one out the door

• 1 decade ago

why do girls only and always talk about clothes and make-up? Do you think boys like that???

• 1 decade ago

cause they're boys.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.