How do you think China ?

How do you think China ?

Favorite Answer

China is an amazing country. I find the more time I spend here (almost 4 years now) the more the West seems strange to me. Yes, there are problems, but China is modernizing at an incredible pace considering how little time it has actually been open to the rest of the world. The people where I live in China are very open and friendly, but I do not live in a big city by Chinese standards. It would be quite large in my home country. There are cities I do not like because as a foreigner I'm seen as having buckets of money to spend. I know what things should cost, yet in Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Suzhou, and other tourist cities vendors will still try to shaft me. I suspect sel_bos your sister was in one of these big cities? Where I live if you ask for directions you just might be invited out for dinner paid for by your new Chinese friend.

Source(s): Expat in China

Mother not too ugly, I love China, she was bright appearance, more and more beautiful, also more and more powerful;

Dogs don't suspicion GuPin, a Chinese I will be loyal to you!

Now China is the world's second largest economy, people more and more rich, nor poor, the original yuan, that is just one Die dishes;

The Chinese people are industrious and kind-hearted, have the courage to struggle, struggle the money of their own comfort, where he is bad!

Like any country it has it's pros and cons. I was fortunate enough to visit the country two years ago and had a wonderful time. Guilan had so much natural beauty that was quite overwhelming. The Terracota warriors were wonderful to see but not much do in X'ian. Beijing was incredible with wonderful food, beautiful momuments and a strong energy around town. The Great Wall needs no comments as it is one of the most amazing places I have ever seen and I've traveled to many countries. Shanghai was very busy and crowed but rivaled many of the big western cities. The people of China were nice but not too talkative. It was difficult to approach people as they did not make eye contact much. I loved my time in China and hope I will have the fortune to visit again.

Source(s): Personal Experience

I think China is great. It will be greater in the next 10

years however having lived and worked periodically

in China for the past 20 odd years, I found a lot of

problems still need improvement. Problems like medical,

education and corruption should be on the priority list.

China is still a country with large population but with the growth of the national economy, the overall living standards of the Chinese people has been greatly improved.

No matter how do you think you today, it was a country with long history and splendid civilization.

i thought it is still a fascinating country for me for its cultural.

china is fantastic, many famous scenery, delicious food, the people are friendly and kind.

First, China has five thousand years of history and culture. Secondly, a lot of people in China, the world's most populous country, so you will feel a wide range of Chinese culture and customs. Finally, I believe that China's economic development is very fast, and our lives better.

China is a large country with a long history and is one of the four homes of the world’s earliest civilizations. It has a recorded history of nearly 4,000 years throughout the history of Chinese civilization.

I think china is beautiful country~

Great one, although still poor! Your income is 5 times of a normal Chinese.