keylogger?????

how do i know if theres a keylogger on my computer? and how would i remove it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get avast! anti-virus for free, www.avast.com (completely free) or spybot search and destroy (www.safer-networking.com or www.spybot.com

Update the virus databases and run a full scan. Both are free and will remove most malware including the keyloggers you were talking about.

• 1 decade ago

There are applications available that can detect keylogger applications. Google 'detect keylogger'

• 5 years ago

Quality keyloggers which are designed for use with Windows 7/8 will run undetected by the employee. The data which is accessed by the installer via password can only be read by the person that has password access. Depending upon whether the keylogger is in the form of software or it is an external device connected via USB port, the method of access to the recorded data can either be through your email account, a File Transfer Protocol server, or by making the keylogger visible in the PC drive by entering your password. iSafe Keylogger comes with conspicuous features of efficiency, reliability, and invisibility and remote monitoring, which make it the most flexible and robust computer monitoring software in the market. Just go and get this comprehensive indispensable program for computer activity monitoring and surveillance!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.