did anyone feel the earthquake today in CAliFornia!!!!!!?

Well i Live in the bay ArEa nd i was taking a shower nd den i felt hella shakin it was hella long who felt it?

Favorite Answer

Scared...wow, you must not have lived in California for very long. That was a little shaker. Little shakers happen all the time. They don't concern me until they measure at least 5.0

Having one quake does not mean there will or will not be more.

Relax, take a deep breathe and be glad you don't live an area that has tornados and hurricanes :)

Oh , sorry to pay attention that ..have been you at a stay overall performance or a recreation? My voice is going hoarse after those reason I yell & scream alot...if youin case you're taking slightly honey and lemon it would help..It helps me (yet i individually like honey with lemon, so i visit take that on the drop of a hat; it extremely is yummy) besides, i'm beautiful..i grow to be as quickly as quicker or later waiting to the back wall in backward bending pose at present in yoga =) and that i'm approximately to start a puzzle and do a booklet record. existence is ideas-blowing.

I felt it here in Fremont, a very light shaking in our 2nd story apartment. I bet the people downstairs couldn't even feel it.

Don't worry about small earthquakes, it's better for faults to release the pressure with a lot of small earthquakes then with one big one.

2 in the last week, I'm getting my earthquake preparedness kit updated and I suggest everyone in the bay area do the same. I big one seems imminent.

no but i heard I live in Pittsburgh

i did..it was sooooooooooo scary!!!!!!!!!