Here's A Fun One: What's The Worst Commercial/Ad Campaign You've Ever Seen?

Anyone with a TV knows exactly how broad and difficult this question is. Commercials are the worst necessary evil mankind has ever seen: my question is, which deserves to rule over TV Hell?

Favorite Answer

Definitely that creepy Burger King plastic dude. He gives me the creeps! I refuse to go to BK because of it. Yeah, I could definitely imagine that plastic dude greeting you in hell, right after Satan himself.

The current one running for Subway. I can see by some answers on Yahoo people are buying into their nonsense. The last time I was at a Subway I was charged 6.50 for a piece of bread, 8 chips, and a Coke.

The Paris Hilton/ Carls Jr one. I mean come on, X-rated commercials should be on x-Rated channels.

Then the Jessica Simpson Cheesy bites/ Pizza Hut one- you know the first one where she seduces a fourteen year old boy. Is pedophylia acceptable if it is on TV or in a commercial?

the modern tylenol commercials, the woman that narrates sounds like she is under hypnosis and reading off a cue card at the same time.

they seem to zoon in too close to the persons face too.

stop, think, tylenol.

Pepsi's Generation Next, now for us that are a part of that generation are marked by the beast for eternity!

Head On apply directly to the forehead.

Head On apply directly to the forehead.

Head On apply directly to the forehead.

Head On apply directly to the forehead.

the damned car commercial that has a car driving along the edge of all kinds of buildings...that one pisses me off.

the worst commercial is that one for Chev where all those old guys are rubbing themselves on the collage girls car.

The one that said "Are you confused? Having trouble concentrating? You could be pregnant."

head on, apply directly to the fore head

omg i hate the ppl who made that it is so annoying!!!