Here's A Fun One: What's The Worst Commercial/Ad Campaign You've Ever Seen?

Anyone with a TV knows exactly how broad and difficult this question is. Commercials are the worst necessary evil mankind has ever seen: my question is, which deserves to rule over TV Hell?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Definitely that creepy Burger King plastic dude. He gives me the creeps! I refuse to go to BK because of it. Yeah, I could definitely imagine that plastic dude greeting you in hell, right after Satan himself.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The current one running for Subway. I can see by some answers on Yahoo people are buying into their nonsense. The last time I was at a Subway I was charged 6.50 for a piece of bread, 8 chips, and a Coke.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Paris Hilton/ Carls Jr one. I mean come on, X-rated commercials should be on x-Rated channels.

Then the Jessica Simpson Cheesy bites/ Pizza Hut one- you know the first one where she seduces a fourteen year old boy. Is pedophylia acceptable if it is on TV or in a commercial?

• 1 decade ago

the modern tylenol commercials, the woman that narrates sounds like she is under hypnosis and reading off a cue card at the same time.

they seem to zoon in too close to the persons face too.

stop, think, tylenol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Pepsi's Generation Next, now for us that are a part of that generation are marked by the beast for eternity!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Head On apply directly to the forehead.

• 1 decade ago

the damned car commercial that has a car driving along the edge of all kinds of buildings...that one pisses me off.

• 1 decade ago

the worst commercial is that one for Chev where all those old guys are rubbing themselves on the collage girls car.

• 1 decade ago

The one that said "Are you confused? Having trouble concentrating? You could be pregnant."

• 1 decade ago

head on, apply directly to the fore head

omg i hate the ppl who made that it is so annoying!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.