Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what makes a woman grouchy?

i know someone who is the sweetest person in the world but one wrong thing playing around or even a kidding joke can be a bad thing i try to find out y its like that but there answer is that they dont like ques. so dont ask. they say it is better to not say anything and jsut keep what is inside buggin you and leave it like that if i try to find out what i said or did to upset them they just dont want to hear it why would a woman be like this it makes me feel so bad that its like i did something to them very wrong and i havent.........

Favorite Answer

The answer that the men will give you is that they are nuts and the answer the women will give is PMS. Both are close, but no prizes to any of them.

The real reason is that once a month women endure what is known as OTS or Oliver T Syndrome. It occurs when they realise that there is only one of me and around three and a half billion of them and that the likelihood of them ever getting to be with me is very slim. Their grouchy moods can now be seen in a new light and you can excuse them completely, because be honest now, who WOULDN'T get upset knowing that they couldn't have me. It's just one of many burdens I bravely shoulder as I go through life...

Believe me, we wish we knew why you always say things that make us grouchy, too.

Sure, we are a complicated bunch, what with all the hormones making it so we don't know how we'll feel from one minute to the next, but beyond that, you probably say things that you think are funny, and a woman doesn't. Women don't have the same sense of humor as you.

When you say what you say, you can't then take it back, because that is insincere... we don't want to make you into something of our own design, we want you to just magically be like we want you to be, without our having to do a thing... and if we have to make you behave right, then it doesn't count.

Girls get mood swings out of the blue. Sometimes them not feeling good makes them grouchy. Them expecting something more and they got less makes them grouchy. Their bf not giving them the time of day or some 'them time' also makes them grouchy. I don't think a joke nesasarily make them grouchy. Maybe they think you are hitting on them and they just are too vaine. I dunno. I'm not that kinda girl You can ask me anything. I'm not afraid of who I am and not ashamed of a thing. I wish you the best of luck with your little problem.

Women are just crazy by nature! That's how they are. They can be playful and sweet one minute and cussing and biting your head off the next. I wish i knew the exact cause. Maybe scientist will find out one day. I just give my girl some distance when she's in one of her moods like that.

while i may not know what causes a woman to become grouchy, i know a piece of chocolate can be a quikc cure.

Pms,can make a woman moody in many ways.

Oh, it's probably the hormones. We get complicated with the hormones...try not to take it personally.

pms!! thats what makes woman soo grouchy!

• kyeann

That time of the month

It sounds like she is not Happy with herself and everything is negative with everything.