Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

All right. I have this very cute friend who i have a major crush on! I need some help!!?

he's pretty cute. he's fun to be around, laughs alot and is just overall a very very nice guy. AND i have a major crush on him! he should know i have a crush on him considering i cut in on him and a girl at the school dance! the only problem is he's one of my best friends and i've known him since pre-school. What i need to know is how do i know if he likes me?

Favorite Answer

one of the best relationships you will have is with a friend. i am in a relationship with my best friend and we've been together for 6 years now. just let him know you want to be with him and tell him how you feel . you never know , he might like you too.

well, watch his reaction. go up to him and be casual, ask "what does he look in a girl". u dont want to weird him out or anything, so dont be so disappointed if all the things he said about what he look in a girl is NOT U. there r a lot of fish in the sea. or u could just tell him the TRUTH. !!! ♥ GOOD ♥ Luck ♥

He likes you if he

- goes out of his way to talk to you/hang out with you

- smiles a lot around you

- trusts you and confides in you

- sometimes sneakily touches you, such as brushing your arm with his

You'll just know if he likes you... you'll have a feeling! Good luck!

• Dino

Just tell him. What's the worst that can happen? You'll still be friends, but if he likes you too ... who knows!

ask him, since u guys have been friends since pre-school

Well, If I were your friend, and you flirted with me, I would tell you if i liked you, or flirt back.

ask him to a movie or concert... if he says yes you have all night to find out!