what do you do if your boyfriend is having a baby by another woman? but their not together?

it was a mistake the condom broke but this was b4 we met! she is due in May. I jus feel like everyone deserves love even if they have a child!

Favorite Answer

I dated a guy with the same problem, she used the baby to make him do things with her.

Whenever it wasn't his weekend and she knew that we could probably be out doing something she would call with every kind of excuse on the book.

Made comments that it was because of me that he child didn't have a family. Long story short it put way too much stress in our relationship. We were constantly fighting the day I broke up with him I was the happiest woman on earth.

Wanted or not she will always be part of his life. Not saying she is going to be the same. Just sharing my story.

good luck.

I won't want to be around the person even if it was mistake that condom broken.. but you know ... He paid the price and he need to go and take care of his child... so he need to give all the love to a child.. and work with that woman...

You know I have been with alot of women who already have child or going to have a child and she likes me but I can't becasue every time I want to help or do something for a child and all most all of them said you can't tell my kids what to do and all that.. that not your real blood child..

Whoa... so I went with other woman who never been married never had child so we went out and got married and 2 kids and third due in march fourth week.. You know I think it better that way.. because I know that if someone already have a child and me be in their lives knowing that she want spend the whole time with me and not have her kids include.. you know what I mean?? It hard... even women or Men becoming Step mother or step father but always hard becasue kids don't like you and your husband or wife plm with other ex.marriage...

So I married someone who never married before and never had a child it best thing and my gosh there perfect life I wanted and I will never ask anything better than this...

Pls think twice... and you know If woman came to me said oh I am pregnant becasue not my fault but the condom broke but it take two people to have sex... they have a chance to sit down and said if we have sex and you got pregnant what shoudl we do??? are we really ready for it?? stuff like that nope... now, that the plm... they don't talk before they had sex... made it more plm when they think themself never happen to me and guess what it happen.. smiing.

so really take my word.

If you do not have children forget about it. He needs to be involved with the child. Notice how he treats the child and if he is there for it. That will cause problems you will probably to looking for already made family newborn. The condom broke you fall for that----PLAYER PLAYER do you believe he is honest and he was with her for nine months and then some. COCK HOUND

What do you mean by this question?It shouldn't matter if he has a kid or not,if you really like him or want to be with him.Just be supportive of him and be nice to the child.B.c. the child will be a part of your life too.It doesn't matter if it was a mistake or not anyway if he wasn't with you then.

look out there will be a lot of problems especially if he plans to be a dedicated father to his child. Plus how does the feel about him? This is not a good situation your feelings will get hurt.

no f*** that. let him live with his baby, and his mother. you'll eventually be considered a home wrecker. let them live their lives. soon after the baby is born, you will be in the middle. there are so many men out there, you dont need that. believe me

your right that child needs love just like you and me and its only fair he be in his life and you also

I personally would not want all the baby drama.

• kitty

Tell you the truth , I couldn't handle it.

I don't know, I wouldn't be able to deal with that.