Who loves the show Brothers and Sisters?

I hope it doesn't get cancelled for a long time to come--I hope there are other who love it to ensure this! LOL

Favorite Answer

rosie o'donnell loves it. she mentioned it on the view.

I LOVE Brothers and Sisters.

The writing is good. The situations are close to real. They show the messy side of families, which is reality.

The parts that aren't as real for most people (having a sister work for a senator, and former political commentator), make the series able to talk about current events. Not to mention, it makes Rob Lowe absolutely PERFECT for the role of the Senator, because we all remember his 1988 DNC antics, and his previous political roles.

The actors are excellent. It is kinda funny that the ma and pa are the same ones from Steel Magnolias, however, it's pa that is dead this time, instead of sis Julia Roberts.

I hope that ABC is able to keep it.

There are so few things on TV I look forward to; this one is worth keeping.

Im a fan of brothers and sisters think its great my friends family remind me of them the way they are there for each other good and bad im with you hope it stays and doesnt end up being to far fetched like good shows usually do...

I love it and so does the one I love.

It's not likely to get canceled. It's one of the highest-rated shows on ABC, and it enjoys the highest ratings of any Sunday night show on any of the networks.

Did you see Rob Lowe and Calista Flockhart on the cover of TV Guide? When she's kissing him, does she think "I'm kissing Rob Lowe!" or does she think "I can't wait to get back home to Harrison Ford!" ?

I LOVE this show. It's so great and the cast is great. I hope it can run for many seasons.

my mom loves it--i dont have time to watch it now cuz ive got a lot going on but im going 2 buy the season on dvd so i can watch it when im incredibly bored over the summer.

I love watching the family. Sometimes I think my family is like that.

• Raven

I like the show but I don't like it when they have married people with children cheating on their families....that's not entertaining to me at all.

• tess

its great! they are almost as ditzy as my tribe! but i missed the pilot and second episode. i thought tom skerrit was in the show but i haven't seen him. was it just a guest shot? or?

i guess i'll never know.

i sort of like brothers and sisters