Best cars I can get for under $8,000?

What would be the best vehicles I can get for under $8,000? I wanna get myself a car from 2000 or newer and I wanna get a car that will be reliable? I'm from the states, I wanna get a car w/4 doors and automatic transmission.

Favorite Answer

$8000 is a lot of money. There are so many different cars from so many different years that the combination of cars available to you are virtually endless. It's hard to say!

go to: http://www.autotrader.com/ and play with the figures. It's an easy website and can be educational at the very least.

.

Consumer reports April edition is out.

In order from best to worst

Toyota

Honda

Scion

Acura

Lexus

Subaru

Hyundai

Infinity

Mitsubishi

Mercury

Mazda

the rest are considered below average reliability

If you live in southern california, I have a 2001 Mercury Cougar v6 2.5L DOHC engine in very good condition I'm selling for $8000. It only has 68,041miles.

Anything made by Toyota or Honda. And get it from the toyota or honda dealership so that they will give you a certified use car.

wow 8gs thas alotta money, you could get alot, like the other guy said autotrader, and cars.com autotrader is better you get to chose exacly what you want, and include options and everything check it out...

Source(s): www.autotrader.com