Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Guys, what would you do to make me fall in love with you?

Chances are that whatever you came up with wouldn't work, but I'd still like to know. So, come up with your most diabolical schemes and give me something to laugh at.

If you know me at all, you will know that sensitivity in all its forms is an automatic black mark against you.

I'm impressed with your smarts, Leroy, but my convictions are as firm as they come. The only thing I crave is chocolate.

Favorite Answer

masquerade as jizzilator2000

• Leroy

Okay...and this is a serious answer after having read your profile:

First of all, assuming that you were totally HOT and somehow defied the odds to have some remnants of feminine charm (NOT "feminist" charm lol), making you fall in love with me would be the last thing on my mind. I wouldn't find you attractive because of your ideals.

I would, however, find you a fascinating person to spend time with in order to get to know your thought processes and why you feel the way you feel about certain things. I could see you and I engaged in hours and hours of heated, generally respectful debate while I chase the elusive euphoria that would come with making you see the error of your opinions. ;-)

In an alternate universe, where I would have sinister intentions, I would make you fall in love with me by digging deep within your psyche to find the little tiny shred of feminine longing and humanity that made you post such a question as this in the first place. Then I would exploit it for all it was worth with the goal of making you realize that you need and crave love just like everyone else does.

By then, maybe I'll have gone soft on my sinister intentions and actually give you the love you crave so dearly but supress in the name of radical feminism and misandry... Or...maybe I'd really just be faking it--after all, it is an alternate universe...

EDIT:

Rio, I'd be disappointed if you had admitted to anything less that rock solid convictions or cravings for anything that even closely resembled masculine emotion. Besides, I thrive on challenge. It wouldn't be any fun if it were easy!

BTW--see, you've already discovered one thing we have in common (chocolate cravings). My personal favorites are the fine chocolates with the gold wrappers.

Well laugh at this......I would rather be a lover than a fighter.....I would be fair to you.....I would respect your wishes......not only that I think it quite harsh for you to laugh at Men for their efforts. They might think of something to hurt themselves to get your attention. I think that it probably be utterly pointless to try and get you. You can not make people fall for you. The fall feels what it wants for anyone even of the same sex. My ex helped me realize that. So I am not gonna try anymore on you other than what I said.

Hand you my Platinum Credit card for the day, and promise not to cry, when you bring it back, all bent and broken and the spent to it's limit.

After that, I'd be the one in dire need of loving.

plant a bomb inside the earth so that if you don't say you love me i will blow it up.

Or more realisticly put a note in your locker declaring my love and sign it with my name

• myddad

show you how a really loving and caring person is like

be myself and hope for the best

being funny sometimes, being sweet sometimes, being mean sometime (in a good way), being charming, being my self........

I would break your nose