roommate questions?

I had a guy come to visit me at my apartment last weekend. We had been hooking up when I was home visiting family and friends a month ago. I didn't really want him to come, because I was trying to get over it, however it was his birthday and I didn't want to be mean. He brought a bunch of friends along with him when he came. I let the girls sleep in my bed, and I slept with him in my roommate's bed. Nothing happened between us, however my roommate wasn't very impressed when she returned from being away. What should I do now? I'm pretty sure my bed isn't safe from her late night excursions- and I'm going to be away this weekend!!

Favorite Answer

You were wrong to use her bed. I'm sorry but what ever she does is uncontrolable. If it bothers you that much get a door lock and lock your door. Or remove the mattress. But you messed up and it will come back at you unless you can find a way to make her believe or forget.

• sue d

That's pretty understandable, you do realize that right? You know you were in the wrong right? I guess the only thing that can be done is let her have her turn, and than call it even, and don't ever go there again!

what you did was really wrong. you deserve what you get. when it comes to roommates you need to learn respect for the others rooms. There was no excuse. you should have treated everything as if she was there. your land lord has the right to throw you out for parties and would that be fair to her to be thrown out for what you did.

remove all your sheets and flip your mattress over when you get back. if you want to detect for stains get a black light.

well this is what happens when u mess with ur roomates stuff

So your too good.. ??