so what is your favorite sport?

the one that answers the best will recieve 10 points

u have to explain y

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Skeet shooting.

It's like golf, except that the hole is flying through the air, and you have blow the hell out of it with a big-*** shotgun.

• 1 decade ago

FOOTBALL!

Every other team sport needs it's players to work together but can isolate themselves with the defense to achieve a score from another player. If you want to score/succeed in football, every player has to do his/her part on each and every play.

I love to run, throw, catch, and get physical/block. Personal success is great but not as difficult as team success. Plus, there are only a few team sports where you pray to God you make it out alive/in one piece while enjoying "just a game".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lacrosse.

Fast paced game that combines high speed action and lots of scoring and physical gameplay.

Combines the stradegy of basketball, the physical demands of football, and the conditioning of soccer.

I have played nearly every sport; and I must say lacrosse is the best.

• 1 decade ago

golf because it is a fun relaxing (sometimes) sport. people always judge it before they even play. its def one of the hardest sports you will ever play. its fun having a challenge that you can fix in a matter of 5 min. somedays youll be great and shoot par other days you can play even BETTER but shoot a lot worse. theres a lot of luck involved and a lot of talent. its just a fun sport overall!

=]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have a tie....

#1 Swimming....i swim on the sea otters in maryland, all my friends are there, it keeps me in shape. i love the feel of the water and the. Smell of chlorine, and the great feeling of winning and doing your best.its so fun too!

#2 Skiing!....I'm also a skier. i love the air rushing by and the cold. I'm pretty good too!

• 1 decade ago

Rugby. A ruffians game played by gentlemen. A game that are played in heaven.

• football is my favorite sport..it brings out the wild side in fans and players alike

• Well i love playing soccer and basketball and then i love watching football

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

running......love it and so does my girl....we do a lot of sport together and it keeps our relantionship healthy as well

• 1 decade ago

all other sports suck! skateboarding is da best!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.