He is 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE?

This guy is

A: A CCD teacher to first graders, a high ranking boy scout, dedicated to his family, gets great grades, is involved in Future Buisness Leaders of America, is president of the italien club, calls me beautiful, cutie, gives me his jacket when im cold and misses me when im away, and is genuinely interested in my life?

B: A player, has cheated on his girlfriend, is 16 years old and not a virgin, has muliple hookup buddies, and lies to girls?

How should I interpret this? I cant figure him out for anything in the world?

Favorite Answer

not satisfied with the last few answers were ya? I could tell you again but i think you have your heart set on this guy, so i'm sure it doesn't matter what answer you get your going to pursue him, You can get sweet nothings from someone else more charming, good luck with whatever decision you make.

Well it looks like somebody doesnt have a true identity. I mean with A he looks like a great guy the most perfect guy I could even imagine but then there is B and that doesnt even come close to looking great. So this is what I say just dont waste your time with him okay because you cant be two people he needs to find out who he really is and he needs to stick with that identity.

He can't be perfect.