how do i tell a guy i wanna have a baby by him?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i wouldn't recommend this... he will run and never look back

• First of all, make sure that you love this guy before having children with him. Once you have a child you just cant get rid of the other party even if you tried. Second, just talk to him about it. Tell him that you are ready to start a family and you would love to hear his ideas on the situation. Also make sure that he knows that you love him very much, keep telling him this. Third, Are you both in a postion to be finacially stable to have a baby. They are cute and loving but they cost a lot of money. Last but not least, are you in a good standing relationship with his family. Because once a baby is born they will never leave your house. Children are such great blessing. I hope the best for you. GOOD LUCK!!

Source(s): EXPERIENCE. I have 2 daughters
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, first, you should bone up on your studies and realize that you can't just pick a "guy" to have a baby "by". Conception is a serious thing and you need to look at it a little more closely. The way you phrased your question leads me to believe you are a bit young and possibly immature to have a child. They don't stay babies forever. You will be making a person! I think maybe you should take some more time for yourself first. A baby won't make the world a better place. It certainly won't help you grow up. Maybe you should talk to your mother about it

• 1 decade ago

You may just want to start off a conversation about having kids. Ask him does he plan on having kids or if he like kids for that matter. You need to find out where he stands on this type of situation before you spring this on him. Because he may not want children and if you tell him you want to have his baby you may run him away. Give it some thought. A child is a big responsibility.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just a word of true advice from an older guy, if you 'accidentally get pregnant' nothing on this world would be more frighteneing for him, it will also destroy the trust in your relationship, if you really do love him dont get pregnant by accident. If you really want to have children with him, look at your home, finances and work hard to have the best start you can, tell him you'd love to have children - reassure him that everything will be ok, he'll be scared of it and will need your reassurance that its ok, whatever you do if you deceive him in any way by forgetting to take your pill, or other one sided action you are very likely to lose him. If you talk to him gently about the subject it will be ok

• 1 decade ago

If you guys are pretty serious, then tell him that you are wanting to have a baby.... you might want to ease him with the idea by asking about what he thinks of kids.

The thing is you have to keep in mind, not every guy will take the news of their girlfriend wanting to have a kid with them tooo well... and may skip out. Just be aware of every possible outcome.

On the other hand, he may feel he's ready and may want one with you too. Just prepare for the worst... hope for the best.

GOOD LUCK!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

unless you are his wife you shouldn't be telling him anything.

A baby is a human being, not some kind of a trophy to be fought over. Think about this: a baby needs a father as well as a mother.

Think about the baby first.

If you can get him to marry you for the right reasons, then I wish you luck, otherwise you're askin for trouble, and you're punishing an innocent human being.

• 1 decade ago

Well, just do what my husbands first wife did, and get knocked up and THEN tell him at about 4 months along.

Seriously, this should be a mature discussion between 2 loving parties. If you don't want him to be a part of the child's rearing, then just go out and find some hot looking dude and then do the deed.

• 1 decade ago

1st of all.. have you've ever looked at this world how many kids dont have parents together and teh lack attention from their actual real parent with them.and alot of kids actually start messing up in their life. they end up preganat or doing drugs etc.. just because emotionally not having the other parent around..emotionally its a big deal,so the child would know who they really are by knowing and living with both parents.dont ahve a kid cuz u crave it or u love someone.have a kid when u both are married and fiancially stable..because kids are not cheap and more expenisve then u think.and think emotionally,physically,mentally how that child would feel.

good luck!

• 1 decade ago

First off don't say "I wanna have your baby." Guys flip out at these words. Ask him if he's ever thought about having a family and then go from there. Take it slow, be careful how you say things...

• 1 decade ago

um think about how long you two have been together and the position you are in before even saying anything... be smart about it and ask him what his view on kids are... are you financially ready for a kid? What if he runs out on you when you find out that you are pregnant are you going to take care of the baby on your own if he doesnt want anything to do with it? Why not take your time and get married and make sure that he is the one that you want to be with for the rest of your life... Stay together because you want to not because you feel that you have to since you have a kid... PARTY with him, go on romantic get aways before you have kids!! I know i wish i did... i had 3 little girls before i was even 21... Married at 17... think about it, really think about it before you make a drastic decision about wanting to have a child!

Source(s): Mommy of 3! Married for 4 years!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.