Could she be serious?

My coworker and I were out drinking one night and right before she left she asked me when we were gonna make out, but haven't discussed it since...Then another night while drinking, a male coworker kept insisting that this girl and I were hooking up and said that everyone at work thinks we are hooking up. In response to this she said, since everyone thinks that we are hooking up, we should hook up. I just looked at her and smiled with approval. But since she is seeing another guy I don't really take her seriously. Why would a girl that is involved with someone say this?

Favorite Answer

She sounds like a tramp. And there are those in a relationship that simply do not value the union of a committed relationship. Get her out of your mind and find your own girl. In the end you will be glad you moved on.

Okay hello do you really need help with this one? Your answer is actually in your question. You said she was drunk right and she only said those things to you when she was drunk so what in the world makes you think that she is serious. I mean nobody ever says things that they actually mean when they are drunk and you should know that. Sorry if this sounds kind of mean.

Cuz she's an insecure beer wh*re. Make sure you wear a glove though, maybe even 2.

Yes she could be serious but maybe she's just busting on you to make you more nervous about it

umm she probablly just thinks your really hot, maybe shes into you.

go for it,, dont be a wimp, ,she might be hot in the rack,,