how can you tell if a man is cheating cause my friend thinks her man is cheating?

cause she catch him calling out another womens name and when she ask him he would make something off th wall. Or say the next day he said thta he wanted to call you someone else

• Funky
    Favorite Answer

uh?

Sorry Babe, this isn't making a lot of sense to me.......maybe if you re-phrased it.......

You can tell when he cant explain what he's been doing that day. Or when he cant come up with legitimate answer to who he's talking to and puts a guard up when you ask him. Also when you find other women's clothing at his house or your home and you know its not yours. Best thing to do is ask and go what your gut. Be sure that you know whats going on before you accuse him of what you think he's doing. And if your right then your sure to know what to do. Tell her that.

Tell her to blast this song whenever he's around and see what kind of reaction she gets!

By Carrie Underwood:

Before He Cheats

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp,

and she's probably getting frisky...

right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...

Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...

And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,

carved my name into his leather seat...

I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights,

slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Right now, she's probably up singing some

white-trash version of Shania karoke..

Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"

and he's a thinking that he's gonna lucky,

Right now, he's probably dabbing 3 dollars worth of that bathroom Polo...

And he don't know...

carved my name into his leather seat,

slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

I might saved a little trouble for the next girl,

Cause the next time that he cheats...

He is or why on earth would he call out other females names leave him and how long has it been happening

she needs to trust her intuition, if she feels like something is going on then it probably is, he's already been calling out another woman's name and never has a valid excuse for doing so, sounds like he's been hiding something and its starting to slip out in other ways.....