I cant figure him out! He's two DIFFERENT PEOPLE! COMPLICATED?

This guy is

A: A CCD teacher to first graders, a high ranking boy scout, dedicated to his family, gets great grades, is involved in Future Buisness Leaders of America, is president of the italien club, calls me beautiful, cutie, gives me his jacket when im cold and misses me when im away, and is genuinely interested in my life?

B: A player, has cheated on his girlfriend, is 16 years old and not a virgin, has muliple hookup buddies, and lies to girls?

How should I interpret this? I cant figure him out for anything in the world?

Favorite Answer

He's 16 and hes still figuring himself out...He doesnt even know himself and he needs sometime.

Source(s): Life

the second part of your question answers everything that is who he is the other part of him the first part of your question is who he wants to be. So you decide if you want to be with who he actually is or do you want to live in fantasy land and be with the person that he wants to be and fall for all the lies.

Easy... he's a 16yr old jock.

Seriously.

why bother with him? unless ofcourse that is you don't mind getting hurt?