sex?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

im a virgin and i heard it might hurt?! or does it feel good and what is "good" ? what to DO?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, a lot of times, your first sexual intercourse will hurt. But if the guy is gentle, takes his time to make sure YOU are ready, then it will hurt less and may not hurt at all. That means making sure you get lots of foreplay and he doesn't just jam it in because HE is ready. Teenage boys lack a lot of stamina and patience tho - but take your time. You'll know what feels good when you do it - but kissing, touching, oral sex and so forth are a good place to start.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

RE: How am i able to have lesbian intercourse with my pal? ok so i'm 14 years previous. i'm at as quickly as and so is my pal yet i individually prefer to adventure lesbian intercourse. How do i ask her? She used to think of she replaced into bi yet then replaced her recommendations. We used to pretend lesbian intercourse for a good snicker with 2 different pals and that i kinda prefer to have intercourse together with her... we are...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Use a lubricant like KY Jelly to minimize any discomfort the first time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you need to go back to grade 7 and take a sex ed class.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It does hurt the first time. Something near your vagina breaks. (It is some type of skin).

Source(s): www.wikipedia.org.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.